It’s no secret that Snapchat has proved to be an indispensable tool for users everywhere. It lets you share photos and videos that disappear after viewing with just a tap. This makes it perfect for safely sending silly selfies and other private moments with friends. That’s why the Bangladesh Telecommunication Regulatory Commission (BTRC) has announced a device ban on all apps that are primarily photo-and video-sharing services. The commission believes these apps have become places where users can exchange pornographic content.
As a result, the device ban covers almost all apps that could allow users to share photos and videos privately, including Instagram, WhatsApp, TikTok, and yes… even Snapchat!
But let us not get ahead of ourselves. In this article, we will discuss how you can get on Snapchat after the device ban by following the simple tips given below!
How To Get Around Snapchat Device Ban
Install Android Emulators
An emulator is a program that runs another computer operating system (OS) inside a virtual machine (VM) on a host OS. In simpler words, an emulator lets you run one OS inside another OS. Because of this, they are often used to run old software and games on current devices, such as smartphones and tablets. That’s why you need to install Android emulators before following any of the other steps in this article. You can find the best emulators for Android here. These emulators will allow you to install the Snapchat app on your device even after the device ban. So you can follow the remaining steps in this article without any problems!
Download APK Files
An APK file is a complete Android application bundled as a single file. It is essentially an Android app packaged for distribution outside of the Play Store. And remember that you need to install Android emulators before you can download APK files on your device. After installing Android emulators on your device, you need to go online to find APK files of the apps you want to download on your device. Here’s how you do that:
- Open your emulator and visit the website containing the APK files of the apps you want to download.
- Click on the download button and select your emulator from the drop-down menu. This will ensure that the APK file is downloaded to your emulator’s internal storage.
- Once the download is complete, open the file explorer of your emulator and click on the APK file. This will install the app on your emulator and allow you to use it on your device!
- Note: If you want to get the APK for a certain app on your device, use File Archiver.
- Clone Apps from Emulators
- You might be wondering why you need to download APK files from the internet. Wouldn’t it be easier if you just go to your device’s app store and download the app? That’s correct. It is indeed much easier, but there are some limitations in downloading apps from the official app stores before the device ban. This is because many users have been informed of the device ban before installing apps on their devices. As a result, an app developer has to remove an old version of their apps after a notice has been issued. Also, some updates are made that require a new version of the app (remember the Snapchat update last year?). If an update is made after a notice has been issued, you often won’t be able to download it until after being notified by your service provider (or someone else).
- This is where emulators come in handy! You can install as many emulators as you want on all of your devices without restrictions as long as they’re not attached to any network or gathering data! So no worries about being banned from downloading anything from an official Snapchat account!
- So how do you clone apps? All you need is Android Emulators. These allow you to run multiple operating systems simultaneously on your PC/Mac/Linux system at 100% real-time performance so that multiple operating systems can run simultaneously on the same device! You can install as many emulators as you want and perform all the apps installed on your devices at total real-time speed.
- Download a free Android Emulator from their respective websites to enable the multiple OS running on a single device.
Download Vpn Apps
A virtual private network (VPN) is a service that lets you create a secure connection to a remote server through an app. This lets you access the internet from a different location.
You can also use VPNs to access apps and websites that are blocked in your country. That’s why you need to download VPN apps before you can get on Snapchat after the device ban. Here’s how you do that:
- Launch your device’s app store and search for VPN apps. You can also visit our article on the best VPN apps to download.
- Once you find a VPN app that you like, download it to your device and open it.
- You will be prompted to create an account or sign in using an existing account. After this, you can connect to a remote server using the VPN app.
- Now open Snapchat on your device and start sending Snaps!
- That’s it! I hope this article will help you out with the Snapchat device ban.
- If you have questions, comments, or suggestions, please share them in the comments below.
Snapchat is one of the most popular messaging apps out there, and for good reason. It lets you share videos, images, and messages with your friends, but with a twist. Everything shared through Snapchat disappears after 24 hours!
This is great for people who want to keep their private lives private, but it has also led to a rise in the sharing of inappropriate content on Snapchat. Some countries have even taken extreme measures to combat this problem by banning all apps that are primarily photo-and video-sharing services, including Snapchat.
If you live in a country that has taken these drastic measures, you can still use Snapchat by following a few simple steps. You can install Android emulators, download APK files, and download VPN apps to get on Snapchat after the device ban.
Q: Why are people downloading Snapchat APK files to their devices when the company is banning them?
A: These apps are technically APK files, and as you know, APK files can be installed on any Android device that runs Android 4.0 or higher. This is legal because the developer of these apps is not the same person who makes Snapchat’s official app. However, these apps may not be as safe and secure as the official app, which could compromise your security.
Q: How do I download VPN apps to my device?
A: Many of the VPNs that I listed are available for download in Google Play or at other major app stores like Apple. As long as you have an account with one of these stores, this should be a simple process if you don’t have a computer to do it manually.
Q: Will using Snapchat after the ban affect my data usage?
A: Yes! Using Snapchat after the ban will drain your data connection by itself, so keep this in mind before you start using it again if you happen to come across any restrictions on how much data each user in your area can use each month.